Sunday, March 27, 2016

Nutmeg, My Inspiration


There's something to be said for someone who can adapt to any situation, without complaints. While we humans are constantly trying to adapt our environments, Nutmeg adapts herself. And it inspires me. So here's a post about Nutmeg- my exceptionally content, adaptable cat- as told by her love of sunny spots.

The sunny spot is in this pile of stuff today. No bother, I'll sleep here.

The sunny spot is on the wall today. Well, then, I'll sleep on the wall.

The sunny spot has decided to move right onto my pile of toys? Well, then, I'll cuddle up with my toys. You'll never defeat me, sunny spot!

The sunny spot is small today. Not a problem. I can be small.
And Laura's personal favorite: when the sunny spot is on Laura's lap.



Happy sleeping, dear Nutmeg.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK.. Now I think I need Nutmeg here to help me find the sun.. third try with the comment.. somehow it keeps disappearing like my socks.. Who knows where it may end up!!! Anyway.. I am loving Nutmegs sunny attitude.. even if I am getting mine tested trying to tell you that Laura!!!! I always love your blog... Just Not enough Laura around here...:)

      Delete
  2. This is the best blog post ever ever ever
    :]

    ReplyDelete