Since I'm sure many of you are sad to see that Craig did not update his blog for his Monday night post, I've decided to say hello. Craig left for Houston to spend Thanksgiving with his family. I spend so much time with Craig that we inevitably share many of the minor events of life with each other. It's funny how quickly I missed sharing these little things with him. Within hours of his departure, I wanted to text him, but I refrained. Instead, I started a list of the little things that I would have shared with him immediately if he had been around .
1. We keep our door open most evenings so the cats can roam around or hang out with neighbor-Rick. Yesterday evening, as I sat near the front door on my computer, I had an uninvited guest. A young-looking white cat strolled through the door without a care in the world. He/she headed over to drink from the cats' water dish. I happened to have my camera handy to take a picture, but my sudden movement scared it away. Too bad.
2. I was paying too much attention to the wedding date that Craig and I set. I then decided to find its prime factorization. After I failed at finding factors below 30, I turned to Google, asking "Is 33013 a prime number?". I discovered a great website in the process. Turns out, it is!
That's about as exciting as life gets here in apartment 204. However, I'm sure I would have shared that a staff member told me about her experience with a student while I was at a conference on Friday. "You're working me like Ms. Matera!" he exclaimed. This is quite the compliment, for a teacher.
The End.
As far as composites go, there are three numbers less than 33013 that have 96 divisors. (No number less than 33013 has more than 96 divisors.)
ReplyDelete>>> divisors(27720)
[1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 18, 20, 21, 22, 24, 28, 30, 33, 35, 36, 40, 42, 44, 45, 55, 56, 60, 63, 66, 70, 72, 77, 84, 88, 90, 99, 105, 110, 120, 126, 132, 140, 154, 165, 168, 180, 198, 210, 220, 231, 252, 264, 280, 308, 315, 330, 360, 385, 396, 420, 440, 462, 495, 504, 616, 630, 660, 693, 770, 792, 840, 924, 990, 1155, 1260, 1320, 1386, 1540, 1848, 1980, 2310, 2520, 2772, 3080, 3465, 3960, 4620, 5544, 6930, 9240, 13860, 27720]
>>> divisors(30240)
[1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20, 21, 24, 27, 28, 30, 32, 35, 36, 40, 42, 45, 48, 54, 56, 60, 63, 70, 72, 80, 84, 90, 96, 105, 108, 112, 120, 126, 135, 140, 144, 160, 168, 180, 189, 210, 216, 224, 240, 252, 270, 280, 288, 315, 336, 360, 378, 420, 432, 480, 504, 540, 560, 630, 672, 720, 756, 840, 864, 945, 1008, 1080, 1120, 1260, 1440, 1512, 1680, 1890, 2016, 2160, 2520, 3024, 3360, 3780, 4320, 5040, 6048, 7560, 10080, 15120, 30240]
>>> divisors(32760)
[1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 20, 21, 24, 26, 28, 30, 35, 36, 39, 40, 42, 45, 52, 56, 60, 63, 65, 70, 72, 78, 84, 90, 91, 104, 105, 117, 120, 126, 130, 140, 156, 168, 180, 182, 195, 210, 234, 252, 260, 273, 280, 312, 315, 360, 364, 390, 420, 455, 468, 504, 520, 546, 585, 630, 728, 780, 819, 840, 910, 936, 1092, 1170, 1260, 1365, 1560, 1638, 1820, 2184, 2340, 2520, 2730, 3276, 3640, 4095, 4680, 5460, 6552, 8190, 10920, 16380, 32760]
Google that!